Novocaine
    Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Gallery  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::
 
 
Navigation
· Home
· Forums
· Gallery
· Private Messages
· Statistics
· Your Account
Clan & Server Info

· Clan Members
· Apply to NoV
· Clan Videos

· SA-MP Live Stats
· SA-MP Ban List

User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
Security Code: Security Code Type Security Code:
· Register
· Lost Password
Membership:
Latest:
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 37,025

People Online:
Visitors: 90
Members: 0
Total: 90



Website Hits
Total: 54,538,599
This Month: 219,706
Today: 9,335
 
Started: June 6 2006
 
All Statistics
Affiliates
UberCrue

FCB

FRAG

MOB

SAE

sSs

SA:MP



Novocaine



Novocaine: Forums

Novocaine :: View topic - [m1ster] application to nov

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Novocaine Forum Index » Recruitment
Author Message
Home1
Banned
Banned


Joined: Oct 04, 2013
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:47 pm Reply with quote

How often do you play?
almost everyday for at least 2 hours

- How old are you?
15

- Where are you from?
Spain
- Do you ever cheat/hack/mod etc?
Never
- Do you have a microphone?
Of course

- Do you have MSN messenger?
Not anymore, im connected to Steam and teamspeak

- How can you help contribute? (relevant skills or talents besides SAMP)
big knowledge of samp and the Novocaine server. I speak English Spanish and .

SA-MP Specific:
- How long have you been playing GTA multiplayer mods?
5 years

- What is/are your favorite weapon(s)
Deagle,Combat,Sniper

- Favorite car(s)?
Elegy

- What are you best at? (Fighting, driving, flying, etc..)
Fighting

- Do you use any modifications?
No

- Have you ever been in any other clans/gangs? If so, which ones?
No

I hope you are not going to judge my english, but i want to feel free to express myself in a short explenation without thinking too much about grammar:

I started playing SAMP long time ago without knowing anything about the game. The pc i had wasnt even able to load the textures properly but the first server i found "playable" was Nov. Playing with joypad and autoaim was really frustrating untill i discovered chickens chainsaw! the ammount of kills got bigger togheter with the ammount of ppl yelling at me (autoaimer!). I needed almost 3 months to accept the idea i was wrong, the idea of another way to play samp wiht mouse... [NoV]Led brought me to the airport and i discovered lead aim. From that time a lot of things changed i experienced a competitive a/d clan. A lot of success in TCW and CW but i still have the feeling that samp is NoV. thats why i decided to apply... to make true the dream of the little noob i was the first time i played samp.
View user's profile Send private message
[FRAG]Enymous
NoV Wannabe
NoV Wannabe


Joined: Jun 20, 2013
Posts: 157
Location: Merseyside

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:50 pm Reply with quote

I first time see you, but good luck.
View user's profile Send private message
miki_jo
NoV Wannabe
NoV Wannabe


Joined: Apr 25, 2013
Posts: 193
Location: Curpija,Srbija

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:58 pm Reply with quote

Home1 wrote:
How often do you play?
almost everyday for at least 2 hours

- How old are you?
15

- Where are you from?
Spain
- Do you ever cheat/hack/mod etc?
Never
- Do you have a microphone?
Of course

- Do you have MSN messenger?
Not anymore, im connected to Steam and teamspeak

- How can you help contribute? (relevant skills or talents besides SAMP)
big knowledge of samp and the Novocaine server. I speak English Spanish and .

SA-MP Specific:
- How long have you been playing GTA multiplayer mods?
5 years

- What is/are your favorite weapon(s)
Deagle,Combat,Sniper

- Favorite car(s)?
Elegy

- What are you best at? (Fighting, driving, flying, etc..)
Fighting

- Do you use any modifications?
No

- Have you ever been in any other clans/gangs? If so, which ones?
No

I hope you are not going to judge my english, but i want to feel free to express myself in a short explenation without thinking too much about grammar:

I started playing SAMP long time ago without knowing anything about the game. The pc i had wasnt even able to load the textures properly but the first server i found "playable" was Nov. Playing with joypad and autoaim was really frustrating untill i discovered chickens chainsaw! the ammount of kills got bigger togheter with the ammount of ppl yelling at me (autoaimer!). I needed almost 3 months to accept the idea i was wrong, the idea of another way to play samp wiht mouse... [NoV]Led brought me to the airport and i discovered lead aim. From that time a lot of things changed i experienced a competitive a/d clan. A lot of success in TCW and CW but i still have the feeling that samp is NoV. thats why i decided to apply... to make true the dream of the little noob i was the first time i played samp.

Lol this guy copied an application,i remember reading it.
View user's profile Send private message
DeathEater
NoV Lover
NoV Lover


Joined: Apr 01, 2012
Posts: 415
Location: England

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:29 pm Reply with quote

Denied

Welcome to NoV forums, make me happy and go kill yourself B)

Enjoy your stay

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
[NoV]Lime
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Aug 17, 2011
Posts: 417

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quote

miki_jo wrote:

Lol this guy copied an application,i remember reading it.


he copied this part from Leon's application.
Quote:
I started playing SAMP long time ago without knowing anything about the game. The pc i had wasnt even able to load the textures properly but the first server i found "playable" was Nov. Playing with joypad and autoaim was really frustrating untill i discovered chickens chainsaw! the ammount of kills got bigger togheter with the ammount of ppl yelling at me (autoaimer!). I needed almost 3 months to accept the idea i was wrong, the idea of another way to play samp wiht mouse... [NoV]Led brought me to the airport and i discovered lead aim. From that time a lot of things changed i experienced a competitive a/d clan. A lot of success in TCW and CW but i still have the feeling that samp is NoV. thats why i decided to apply... to make true the dream of the little noob i was the first time i played samp.

_________________
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Home1
Banned
Banned


Joined: Oct 04, 2013
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:41 am Reply with quote

YE i just copied a last part of Leons application
View user's profile Send private message
B4L_Joca
NoV Fan
NoV Fan


Joined: Oct 02, 2013
Posts: 82
Location: Serbia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:51 am Reply with quote

Have nothing to say
View user's profile Send private message
[GoT]$aM
NoV Lover
NoV Lover


Joined: Apr 08, 2013
Posts: 343
Location: India

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:19 am Reply with quote

Home1 wrote:
YE i just copied a last part of Leons application


GG then
.
.
.
.

WHY DAFUQ YOU COPIED THE APPLICATION
ATLEAST DON'T APPLY AND U SAYING IT FREELY LMAO Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message
Home1
Banned
Banned


Joined: Oct 04, 2013
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:08 am Reply with quote

Oh calm down man
View user's profile Send private message
[NoV]Jord
Recruiter
Recruiter


Joined: Jun 14, 2009
Posts: 1384
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:30 am Reply with quote

Lol. Denied/Closed and all that good stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Proudly powered by RavenNuke(tm)
NukeScripts(tm) Resecured PHP-Nuke 7.6.
Page Generation: 0.13 Seconds
:: zoneCopper phpbb2 style by yassineb :: PHP-Nuke theme by www.nukemods.com ::