Novocaine
    Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Gallery  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::
 
 
Navigation
· Home
· Forums
· Gallery
· Private Messages
· Statistics
· Your Account
Clan & Server Info

· Clan Members
· Apply to NoV
· Clan Videos

· SA-MP Live Stats
· SA-MP Ban List

User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
Security Code: Security Code Type Security Code:
· Register
· Lost Password
Membership:
Latest:
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 37,027

People Online:
Visitors: 188
Members: 0
Total: 188



Website Hits
Total: 56,029,175
This Month: 310,479
Today: 5,913
 
Started: June 6 2006
 
All Statistics
Affiliates
UberCrue

FCB

FRAG

MOB

SAE

sSs

SA:MP



Novocaine



Novocaine: Forums

Novocaine :: View topic - SickMyDuck's [NOV] Clan Application

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Novocaine Forum Index » Recruitment
Author Message
SickMyDuck
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: May 06, 2014
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:45 am Reply with quote

About You:
- How often do you play? everyday for about 4-6 hours
- How old are you? 16
- Where are you from? Philippines
- Do you ever cheat/hack/mod etc? I use cheats in singleplayer only (ex. hesoyam)
- Do you have a microphone? None sir
- Do you have Skype? yes sir
- How can you help contribute? (relevant skills or talents besides SAMP) I can bring cooperation, happiness, loyalty, respect, trust Smile

SA-MP Specific:
- How long have you been playing GTA multiplayer mods? 2 months
- What is/are your favourite weapon(s)? deagle, m4, all shotgun, sniper, tec9 or uzi
- Favourite car(s)? Elegy, Turismo, Greenwood, Sultan.
- What are you best at? (Fighting, driving, flying, etc..) Fighting and Driving
- Do you use any modifications? No
- Have you ever been in any other clans/gangs? If so, which ones? No sir
View user's profile Send private message
[NoV]LaZ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin


Joined: Apr 06, 2008
Posts: 2021

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:14 am Reply with quote

What made you apply for us?
View user's profile Send private message
SickMyDuck
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: May 06, 2014
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:53 pm Reply with quote

I want to be a part of your clan sir Smile i want to bring cooperation and everythin I can do. btw i'll be inactive for 2 weeks, i'll be back on 25th of may sir Smile
View user's profile Send private message
[SAE]Grim
NoV Lover
NoV Lover


Joined: Nov 10, 2010
Posts: 464

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:09 am Reply with quote

Sir xD
View user's profile Send private message
Simox10
NoV Wannabe
NoV Wannabe


Joined: Sep 11, 2013
Posts: 164

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:37 pm Reply with quote

Applying in this time

Keep waiting Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message
JustReporting
Banned
Banned


Joined: May 01, 2014
Posts: 111

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:40 pm Reply with quote

He wants to be a part of a clan which is inactive for over 3months didnt see a single player on the server of the members of this clan ...
View user's profile Send private message
[NoV]Sweets
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Apr 12, 2007
Posts: 1663

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quote

JustReporting wrote:
He wants to be a part of a clan which is inactive for over 3months didnt see a single player on the server of the members of this clan ...


Then you are blind. I have been on from time to time. Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Wink

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
[NoM]Joeyer5
NoV Regular
NoV Regular


Joined: Sep 04, 2011
Posts: 862
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:43 pm Reply with quote

[NoV]Sweets wrote:
Then you are blind. I have been on from time to time. Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Wink


Sweets I think you're wrong here. He has been the guardian angel of this community and his hard work and usefull posts have saved this community from dieng ! Bless the man !

How dare you talk about him, he's the only reason there server still lives on every day and he attracts many players who are delighted by his presence and behaviour.
View user's profile Send private message
[NoV]Sweets
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Apr 12, 2007
Posts: 1663

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:45 pm Reply with quote

[NoM]Joeyer5 wrote:
[NoV]Sweets wrote:
Then you are blind. I have been on from time to time. Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Wink


Sweets I think you're wrong here. He has been the guardian angel of this community and his hard work and usefull posts have saved this community from dieng ! Bless the man !

How dare you talk about him, he's the only reason there server still lives on every day and he attracts many players who are delighted by his presence and behaviour.


LOL

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
[GoT]$aM
NoV Lover
NoV Lover


Joined: Apr 08, 2013
Posts: 343
Location: India

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:46 am Reply with quote

If you don't have microphone, theres no chance for you to get in this clan.


[NoM]Joeyer5 wrote:
[NoV]Sweets wrote:
Then you are blind. I have been on from time to time. Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Wink


Sweets I think you're wrong here. He has been the guardian angel of this community and his hard work and usefull posts have saved this community from dieng ! Bless the man !

How dare you talk about him, he's the only reason there server still lives on every day and he attracts many players who are delighted by his presence and behaviour.


HAHAHHAHA Laughing Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Proudly powered by RavenNuke(tm)
NukeScripts(tm) Resecured PHP-Nuke 7.6.
Page Generation: 0.21 Seconds
:: zoneCopper phpbb2 style by yassineb :: PHP-Nuke theme by www.nukemods.com ::