FRAG

MOB

SAE

sSs

SA:MP

Novocaine

Novocaine: Forums

Novocaine :: View topic - [DENIED] Apply [NoV]

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Novocaine Forum Index » Recruitment
Skip

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:54 am Reply with quote

s- I am mature and respectful of other players. I also believe that respect is something that is earned not given.
- I have 25 years of age.
- I am against any form of cheating in multiplayer games
- I speak Spanish and a little bit of English, and I have a good ping on the server, usually 90-200ms. SA-MP specific: - I have years of experience in this game, I feel I'm good at fighting on foot and have a good understanding of the mechanics of synchronization SAMP (like killing someone with more ping and all that) - I'm a good driver. I am proud of my driving skills. - I'm a GTA player and long term player in the server November I am also an active Votekicker. - Up to you whether or not I am a respected member of the community. Respect must be earned and not given. application specific questions: Please answer the following questions in your application: - How often do you play A: Almost every day. I am active on a regular basis. - How old are you? A: I have 25 years of age. - Where are you? A: Canada. Specifically, I live in BC on the west coast, on Vancouver Island. - Do you ever cheat / hack / mod etc? A: Never. I feel proud of my personal integrity not to cut into SAMP or any game online. I feel hackers often do not realize they are victimizing other people, players are real people and are taking away their entertainment value. - Do you have a microphone? A: Yes, I have a very good headset. I would be in Ventrilo now, but November Ventrilo address I found on the forums does not seem to be working. - Do you have MSN Messenger? A: Yes, but I do not actively use. I will install and use if required of me. - How can you help contribute? (Relevant skills or talents, plus SAMP) A: I'm kind of computer savvy person. In my younger days I followed based on Java and Python programming / scripting. I am a quick learner, I think I could help with SAMP scripting with confidence if requested me. Specific SA-MP: - How long have you been playing GTA multiplayer mods? A: lost track. Years! From SAMP 0.1x. I remember November when the server had 90 players + 24/7. The Golden Age. - What is / are your favorite weapon (s) R: tough one, depends on the situation. In fighting someone with a high ping (400ms +) sawnoffs prefer and that have a decent bullet. In fighting fair fights, I'm always down for a confrontation deagle and if you whip yours, I keep my sawnoffs and whipout my deagle. - Favorite car (s)? R: police patrol car. There is no doubt. I have much experience driving these things, I have a pretty good idea of ??how to handle. Second favorite: Police Motorcycle Patrol. Third. Police Helicopter - What are best? (Fight, driving, flying, etc.) A: Tough question. I guess it would be better in driving, and then fight after flying in that order. - Do you use any modification? A: I'm trying to get some HD texture pack to work, but all its done thusfar given to me a more detailed radar .. If you have a high quality texture replacements SA package please let me know, I'd love to use them. Other than that, no mods. I refuse to use any type of mod would affect the gameplay. - Have you ever been in other clans / gangs? If so, what? A: I've never been to any SA:. MP clans or gangs information: In my younger days I actually found a set of online community of hackers known as FGnet. We want to develop robots that AUTOLEVEL MMORPG your character and item hunting / farm. This was waaay back when I was 15, ten years from now. At some point, probably when I was 17 or 18 I realized that piracy online game was horrible, and that took the gaming experience for everyone else. Then I started to move forward, and I used my previously learned skills to try to point the hackers and scammers in several online games. First Person Shooters, for example - the most common hacks cham skins that make other players shine through walls, revealing their positions. If you know what to look for, it is very easy to catch a cheater. I think I proved my ability and as VKer, netting a perm-bans hackers on the server SAMP November under my belt. I am alert and use my skills learned long ago to fight the good fight. Piracy and fraud is a huge problem and constant in various online games. SAMP suffers from the lack of memory allocation server side, many important values ??client still face. This requires us as VKers to be vigilant and look out for any kind of sneaky, shady modifications to these particular values. Basically, I am a reformed pirate online game he learned the error of his ways for many years. I've never hacked in SAMP though, but I did some research and found out that hackers are able to SAMP. I know what to consider. I am an aspiring writer. I'm working on two different books right now (one is a zombie!) And I'm hoping to be published within a year. I would love to enter the Ventrilo server and chat. It seems that the address I have for November ventilation does not work well ... I feel good, so you can have more value as votekicker. I think cheaters are smart enough to change his things out or leave the server every time they see someone with a label November join the server. I am willing to give a unique title tag-less and remain only November a known member of the clan members. Sorry if accepted, this approach would continue as active VKer. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you can point me to a work address Ventrilo November, please. Thanks for your time and consideration of my requet.
[SAE]Grim
NoV Lover
NoV Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:01 am Reply with quote

Are
you
fucking
serious?
Hagenn
NoV Disciple
NoV Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:06 am Reply with quote

wtf o.O
[NoM]Smoothy
NoV Fan
NoV Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:13 am Reply with quote

[SAE]Grim wrote:
Are
you
fucking
serious?

LMAO
Wile
NoV Wannabe
NoV Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:28 am Reply with quote

MEGA ULTRA HYPER L0L
[NoV]Lime
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:53 am Reply with quote

This is Pickle's application! The only thing you've changed is "NoV" by "November"

douchebag Mad

NoV Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:10 am Reply with quote

FAKE SKIP. He doesnt speak 'bit of english', he isnt 25, he doesnt live in Canada, he isnt VK...

PD: what is paragraphs? anyone know? fucking Bible hahahha
Hagenn
NoV Disciple
NoV Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:28 am Reply with quote

wesker wrote:
PD: what is paragraphs? anyone know? fucking Bible hahahha

what??
[NoV]LaZ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quote