FCB

FRAG

MOB

SAE

sSs

SA:MP

Novocaine

Novocaine: Forums

Novocaine :: View topic - To all Community members who ever will see this!

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Frutty
NoV Veteran
NoV Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:51 am Reply with quote

Hello!

I just wanted to type this message to everyone, who was once a commited member of this community.

I love you all, because even if NoV dies, it will always live in my heart. I can honestly say that I problably wouldnt be the person who I am today without Novocaine. Thank you for all the wonderful years of gaming, screaming, fighting, laughing and most importantly, friendship.

So, I sincerely thank you all for these wonderful years, and have a GREAT life!

I hope I will see you all in the the future!

PeAcE OuT!

~ex[NoV]Frutty
2stubborn2die
NoV Regular
NoV Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:54 am Reply with quote

i salute you Frutty. logged in just to say hi and to express my sadness for the server being dead. (i played from work a few days ago with a friend haha)

Clan Leader
Server Coder
Clan Leader<br>Server Coder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:41 am Reply with quote

Novocaine as a clan will not die, we're active every day, just not so much around SA-MP.

On Teamspeak, we have myself, Marla, Dankbudds, Jeebus, Catalysm, plus all of the active SAE's like Spider, Deatheater and Alessio.

SA-MP's 0.3.7 development doesn't offer any help towards deathmatch servers, and until the situation with aimbot can be resolved, there's really no point in working on the server.

Our most active player, Sweets, has been swallowed whole by streaming, and I can't say I blame her Smile.

Good luck out there, Frutty.
FMGTr
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:51 am Reply with quote

Frutty wrote:
Hello!

I just wanted to type this message to everyone, who was once a commited member of this community.

I love you all, because even if NoV dies, it will always live in my heart. I can honestly say that I problably wouldnt be the person who I am today without Novocaine. Thank you for all the wonderful years of gaming, screaming, fighting, laughing and most importantly, friendship.

PeAcE OuT!

~ex[NoV]Frutty
Years after logged in to this forum, to see these kind of topics makes me happy. Finally that ass-licker-supporter server got died. R.I.P. Hopefully i say the same thing about admins soon.

Server Coder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:16 am Reply with quote

FMGTr wrote:
Frutty wrote:
Hello!

PeAcE OuT!

~ex[NoV]Frutty
Years after logged in to this forum, to see these kind of topics makes me happy. Finally that ass-licker-supporter server got died. R.I.P. Hopefully i say the same thing about admins soon.

This post shows what a poor sorry excuse for a human being you are.

Just for reference, here is the skilled individual, FMGTr, using aimbot... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsrQcJNbdi4

Bye bye Wink.
DeathEater
NoV Lover
NoV Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:30 am Reply with quote

FMGTr wrote:
Frutty wrote:
Hello!

PeAcE OuT!

~ex[NoV]Frutty

Madcusbad

Used cheats and still gave SAE plenty of easy kills and easy turfs, thanks for helping Wink

You're a dirty muslim with a low IQ and no skill. If you can afford a computer that can run it you poor 3rd world ape then come play battlefield and we can own you some more.

FYI SAE and NoV are still in teamspeak everyday just not SA-MP.

Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:15 am Reply with quote

Firstly it's not my problem that somebody got died to u guys, i did very well at those turfwar times we got outnumbered many times, we have no " teamspeak magic". And many players saying that SAE's used aimbot at some point we all know that , I was not using cheats on that active turf war times, and the reason for starting use hacks is cuz of admins are not giving shit about SAE's rage quits, insults etc. I did created that account only just for u, cuz u r special,Smile insulted me and nobody cant insult me. Probably u have no balls to say these words to my face in real life. So by fag #getalifeanddontinsultpplontheinternetinsultthematthereallife Use this hashtag to find some help, #givemealife fkn keyboard artists. ban me kick me idc just dont delete it if u are a man. And YES. i know my english is not so good. Sad ( Im crying every night about my english.
DeathEater
NoV Lover
NoV Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:19 am Reply with quote

It must hurt so bad getting owned repeatedly by legit players haha. The tears are real.

Here these are for you....

Server Coder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:20 am Reply with quote

I never said you were the cause of our lack of server activity, I mentioned it before you posted. However, with a larger portion of the playerbase having used it or been seen as suspicious, there's not much point working on it for those individuals.

SAE's never have used aimbot, I can guarantee you that. There is video evidence of your aimbot use right there, and you have no evidence of SAE using aimbot, so stop making shit up to justify yourself.

Despite what you and many may think of them, they at least have the decency to play without cheats.

There can be no justification for cheating, literally none.

I'd happily say that to your face, no problem, but in all seriousness, grow up.
Exodia
NoV Regular
NoV Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:16 pm Reply with quote

What i noticed is that people still do check the website, thats nice. Smile
Danziger
NoV Veteran
NoV Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:57 pm Reply with quote

Frutty wrote:
I problably wouldnt be the person who I am today without Novocaine. Thank you for all the wonderful years of gaming, screaming, fighting, laughing and most importantly, friendship.

Well said. I miss old days everyday.

Danz

P.S. Is it possible to go back to previous SAMP ver and old 2008 server script ? There was no aimbot shit.

P.S.2 Happy Easter folks.

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:42 am Reply with quote

Danziger wrote:
Frutty wrote:
I problably wouldnt be the person who I am today without Novocaine. Thank you for all the wonderful years of gaming, screaming, fighting, laughing and most importantly, friendship.

Well said. I miss old days everyday.

Danz

P.S. Is it possible to go back to previous SAMP ver and old 2008 server script ? There was no aimbot shit.

P.S.2 Happy Easter folks.

I don't think the host can downgrade the server version, but even if it could, the server would be empty all the time.
Shane[ABK]
NoV Lover
NoV Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:59 pm Reply with quote

Pretty sure .3x still has a player base and um https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=186 this host offers downgradeable servers i believe.
Danziger
NoV Veteran
NoV Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:02 am Reply with quote

[NoV]LaZ wrote:
the server would be empty all the time.

Im not so sure. Nov server is the Legend. Things can change ( just like people )

Danz

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:17 am Reply with quote

Shane[ABK] wrote:
Pretty sure .3x still has a player base and um https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=186 this host offers downgradeable servers i believe.

Changing the host just to have the possibility of downgrading is not a solution. Any downgrade would mean script changes and loss of features.

View next topic
View previous topic