FRAG

MOB

SAE

sSs

SA:MP

Novocaine

Novocaine: Forums

Novocaine :: View topic - Petition for rightness

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
ApplePieLife
NoV Disciple
NoV Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:31 pm Reply with quote

Well, I couldn't manage to find any template, so I'll just improvise.

I'm filing in this report against [NoV]Roi (or whatever his name is)
With all my respect, Things have changed since 2014
for example, Earlier this year, I got banned for weapons hacks while being in the disco-grenades minimode, Did you even try checking me first ? I guess not, and that just to show that you already did a mistake.

So this one happened recently.

LORDoWAR was playing the server, as usual.
few people were teaming up against him, not the first time for that to happen.

but this time isn't like others, since Roi decided to kick him and keep doing so, not allowing him to join the server.

I'm just wondering, Why are you doing so mate ?
"aimbot", No, Just no.
He isn't aimbotting and stop pulling that lame ass excuse.
Everytime someone gets killed, he just screams it quickly, to justify that he's "godlike" and can't be killed unless the killer is a cheater.

but well, LORD and I didn't start playing sa-mp yesterday.
If you see him as a cheater, record him and ban him.
I just beg you, Don't ban someone innocent for just playing a video game and choosing your servers above many others, He isn't cheating and administrators shouldn't pick sides, They should stay neutral and put their feelings aside while suspecting someone, I'm not telling anyone how to do his job, I'm just expressing my mind and hoping for the best possible output.

(P.S, incase someone is about to spread cancer and post something completely offtopic)
Quote:
Do NOT reply to it, unless you made the thread, or you are involved in the complaint/ban, or if your an admin.
LORDoWAR
NoV Wannabe
NoV Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:17 pm Reply with quote

I have been playing this year for 8 years, I have always been playing A/D and I didn't play anything else but A/D until NoV server re-opened, I was the leader of an A/D clan which won more than 80% of its matches, Its not the first time for me to be accused for aimbot and also it wont be the last time, Simply Roii, Gaaby, Make, Kncr were teaming just as usual and no offense no one of them is a match for me so simply I was killing them just as expected, Roii haven't said anything just until I managed to defeat him and Gaaby in a turf war and took their turf then he started accusing me for aimbot, Kicked me and said "If you use it again I will ban you" while I'm not using anything, My gta is totally clean and I'm not using any kind of hacks, It's really disappointing to be accused for aimbot even thought around 30% of the hits doesn't register like come on what would you do If all my hits were registered? Was that accusation and kick just because I took your turf? I don't know everything is possible, When I asked you if you really think that I'm using an aimbot your answer was "Its only me who think you are aimbotting" I didn't even know that such answer exists, So you are going to ban me because people THINK I'm using an aimbot? because they "THINK"? I know I'm good enough at this game to be accused for using hacks just like a lot of innocent people are but simply if you are not sure of something just leave it because you're doing a mistake and you're giving me and you will also give people who got some good skills a really bad experience in the server, I wont be asking for much but if you're going to ban me please record me and show it to me here on forum so people can judge, I don't want this to seem bad or anything but I just don't want to be banned for something that I didn't do, Thanks for reading.
ZeroTolerance
NoV Disciple
NoV Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:47 am Reply with quote

We are not blind, your aim is obvious you shitbag.
_Anees_
NoV Disciple
NoV Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:06 am Reply with quote

ZeroTolerance wrote:

Quote:
Do NOT reply to it, unless you made the thread, or you are involved in the complaint/ban, or if your an admin.

No, you are blind to see that you trash.

3 days ban was not enough for you?

Anyway nothing good is expected from you, carry on.
Rhasta
NoV Fan
NoV Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:51 am Reply with quote

Ex/current cheaters with a PETITION LMFAO

NoV Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:25 am Reply with quote

LORDoWAR wrote:
Lol..I'm done.
NoV you're some bisexual muthafuckers lazy asses
They shit will never get fixed because you're some shitty son of a bitches.
gay clan, gay members, gay admins, gay server, gay forum.. gay community.
I wish you get fucked to death./

You are not obv done, yet Very Happy

Source:http://www.novclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11502&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
[NoV]Shone
Warlord
Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:40 am Reply with quote

ApplePieLife wrote:

I got banned for weapons hacks while being in the disco-grenades minimode, Did you even try checking me first ? I guess not, and that just to show that you already did a mistake.

You were unbanned 5mins after that and your team got 300k back in the bank.
LORDoWAR
NoV Wannabe
NoV Wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:47 am Reply with quote

ZeroTolerance wrote:

Rhasta wrote:

Noxious wrote:
LORDoWAR wrote:
Lol..I'm done.
NoV you're some bisexual muthafuckers lazy asses
They shit will never get fixed because you're some shitty son of a bitches.
gay clan, gay members, gay admins, gay server, gay forum.. gay community.
I wish you get fucked to death./

Source:http://www.novclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11502&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

We don't realy need to answer you guys, I'll gladly answer any admin about any question, Now please mind your own business I don't think I need to tell you guys that you're not allowed to post here maybe an admin should.

[NoV]Shone wrote:
ApplePieLife wrote:

I got banned for weapons hacks while being in the disco-grenades minimode, Did you even try checking me first ? I guess not, and that just to show that you already did a mistake.

The post isn't about that, The main point is just that we don't want to be banned for nothing so simply we are requesting him to show us a video of what we did if he is going to ban any of us, I don't think that's much.
[NoV]Shone
Warlord
Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:00 am Reply with quote

Who is honest ? Smile

EDIT:
LORDoWAR wrote:

The main point is just that we don't want to be banned for nothing so simply we are requesting him to show us a video of what we did if he is going to ban any of us, I don't think that's much.

I'm sure you won't get banned for nothing.

Last edited by [NoV]Shone on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
LORDoWAR
NoV Wannabe
NoV Wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:05 am Reply with quote

Instead of doing too much effort in searching for these old stuff, Solve this.

I don't really care about any of that, What if I lied? I was banned and my ban expired.

Could we finish this topic already?
ApplePieLife
NoV Disciple
NoV Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:23 am Reply with quote

ZeroTolerance wrote:

Rhasta wrote:

Noxious wrote:

Got a proof ? Make your own Complaint and get us banned. otherwise, stop spreading your cancer without proofs.

also, stop breaking the damn board rules, I've actually quoted a part of it in the end of my post.
(which obviously shows that you guys didn't read the topic and know nothing about it)

[NoV]Shone wrote:

I'm not talking about the ban itself, It's alright, not the first nor last time to get banned by mistake/false reports.
I was just showing that he did a mistake once by giving me the ban hammer, some mistake was done on LORDoWAR.

I'm not complaining against Roi, I'm complaining against his unjustified actions for basically doing nothing.

I take nothing personally and this whole deal, I don't give a damn about it, it just irritates me to see unjust between players.

staff should stay unbiased in all cases/reports.

[NoV]Shone wrote:
Who is honest ? Smile

Why are you even bringing this up ? How is this even related to the complaint ?
(also you seriously went to nearly 3 years of posts to prove that they are actually related ?)

[NoV]Shone wrote:

EDIT:
I'm sure you won't get banned for nothing.

Great, That means that we don't need to worry about anything since we are using nothing, right ?
Rhasta
NoV Fan
NoV Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:24 am Reply with quote

This bullshit as same as the FMGTr, Eugen, Jackal, Papi, 47 and others.Saying to mind our own business and he didn't even create the topic LOL. Just gtfo of nov and players will be back once again, just gtfo cheaters/modders. Your time will come eventually and YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO POST ANY PETITONS BECAUSE YOU ARE PLAYING DIRTY.

Damn these guys."Im playing this since hur dur 2008", nigga you had 10 fps in 2011.Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.Thanks.

NoV Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:24 pm Reply with quote

Rhasta wrote:
This bullshit as same as the FMGTr, Eugen, Jackal, Papi, 47 and others.Saying to mind our own business and he didn't even create the topic LOL. Just gtfo of nov and players will be back once again, just gtfo cheaters/modders. Your time will come eventually and YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO POST ANY PETITONS BECAUSE YOU ARE PLAYING DIRTY.

Damn these guys."Im playing this since hur dur 2008", nigga you had 10 fps in 2011.Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.Thanks.

Your speech is least called "brainless".
Using same excuses for 3 years now, Seriously, Atleast try to entertain me while saying your typical bullshit, ain't got time to make a proper reply for someone like you. since you'll probably say same crap in your next post.
LikeR
NoV Disciple
NoV Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:42 pm Reply with quote

Couple of friends told me that you two are fuckin brainless hackers,I was fighting with Lordowar in a turf war and he got blinded because he rapid shooted and as i was moving in a circle he fired two shots and got me with these what he says is that he saw my nick and he just randomly shooted nah,Lordowar I know you from before and i know that you got banned so many times for various reasons now stay fuckin' quiet you brainless pricks.
I rekt all of you on lagshot you're just too easy that's why you need aimbot :3

I'm not playin' so often these days,but imma get a proof of them cheating ASAP ;33 Twisted Evil
ApplePieLife
NoV Disciple
NoV Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:36 pm Reply with quote

LikeR wrote:

I'm not playin' so often these days,but imma get a proof of them cheating ASAP ;33 Twisted Evil

Great, Why don't you work silently and make your own complaint ?

View next topic
View previous topic